Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Intro- StudentBlogr BusAnlys


Hello Fellow Bloggers,

I am an Accounting Major. I decided to make a lunge for the finish line and enrolled in my last three classes this Summer semester.

I have worked in the Energy Industry for about seven years. It has been an interesting journey. I got my start in instrumentation/automation. That position evolved to a broader scope of special projects lead. As that position became unnecessary I began assisting the operations manager. Eventually I settled into my current role as purchasing manager.

By participating in this Blog Project I hope to gain some insight into the general mindset of my peers as related to the various topics. I think this information will be beneficial for me to use as tool, not only to understand my peers, but to help shape my own ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment