Sunday, June 10, 2012

Rachel Heslop -- Introduction Blog

Hello Class,
        My name is Rachel Heslop and I plan on graduating after completion of this course with a BS in Finance. Currently I work for a chemical company called INEOS as a Control Analyst, as a control anaylist I am responsible for all invoices coming in and out for the trading department, and making sure that all data is correct. I also have my closing duties as we close the books every month. I have been with this company for about 4 years. I have gained a excellent amount of experience at this company and hope to continue that after I receive my degree. I am looking forwarding to putting all my hard work for the past 4 years into this class and using this knowledge in my career.
                     
                                   Rachel Heslop


No comments:

Post a Comment