Sunday, June 10, 2012

Introduction: Amrita Shenoy


Hello Classmates,

I hope y'all are doing well!

My name is Amrita Shenoy and I am very glad to be in the MHA/MBA graduating class of Summer 2012. The journey at UH-Clear Lake so far has been not only exciting but also very rewarding in terms of acquiring practical hands-on exposure in healthcare professional setting. Exploring new horizons in healthcare business and technology, application of LEAN and Six Sigma principles to improve institutional qualitative and quantitative outcomes, legalities and compliance with HIPAA, financial and operational turnarounds, institutional accreditation are a few of my healthcare interests. Academically and professionally, I worked in research and administration and wish to continue doing the same.

On the personal front, I lean towards being creative by indulging in hobbies. Knitting occasionally is something I find relaxing whereas on a weekly basis, I improve my culinary skills. Keeping pace with the second hand of the clock by being constantly on the go helps keep me mentally and physically occupied. My close friends observe me to be kind and cheerful and I absolutely love to have a good laugh! Someday, I aspire to be trained in professional violin playing and never miss an opportunity to figure skate.

Wish y'all the best and hope to stay in touch through this blog even after graduating!

Amrita Shenoy

No comments:

Post a Comment