Friday, June 8, 2012

Rashmi Shenthar - Introduction

Hi everyone ,

My name is Rashmi Shenthar .I am originally from Bangalore,India and moved to Houston with my husband early 2009 . I have an undergraduate degree in Industrial Engineering and Management and hope to graduate this August with an MBA in MIS from UHCL. I have about 4 years of experience in Human Resources and was working with recruitment division of Microsoft ,Bangalore before I moved here.

With the degree I am pursuing,I hope to broaden my horizons in the field of business and look forward to working in techno functional role in a managerial position.


In my spare time I enjoy reading,cooking ,listening to music and spending time with loved ones.Yoga is an important part of my life.I think of myself as a positive person,hard working ,committed and a team player.

 Strategic management does seem exciting and am looking forward to learning all I can this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment