Sunday, June 10, 2012

Introduction- Diana UHCL


Hello everyone!

My name is Diana and I will be finished with my BS in Business Management come August. It can’t come quick enough! I currently work with a Houston home builder as a new home sales consultant. Although I love my job, I definitely plan on venturing out of sales after obtaining my degree. Hopefully I can get a job in the Human Resource department of the company. As for my long term goals, I hope to one day become a successful entrepreneur and have my own event planning company.

In my free time I enjoy reading, baking, staying active outdoors and of course spending time with my family and friends.

I have never been a participant of a blog nor do I ever read them but I look forward to participating in this one. I hope that being involved in this will keep me informed on current business topics and teach me many other things as well.

Good luck to you all!

-Diana  

No comments:

Post a Comment