Sunday, June 10, 2012

Introduction- Paige Rupley

Hello All,

My name is Paige. I am currently taking my last three courses in order to have receive my Bachelors in Accounting. I plan on taking the remainder of the courses I need in order to sit for my CPA exams and then plan on going back later for my MBA.

For the past two years I worked as a nanny and loved having a flexible and easy going schedule while I attended school full-time. I now work for a company called Greene Tweed doing inventory and receiving. I love being there because both my sister and dad are there and it makes it a very special experience.

I am very excited to be graduating this summer and can not wait to find a job in my industry and really get my career going! I am anxious about this class as I do not find my self super comfortable with blogging. I hope that after this class I will have gained the experience and be much more comfortable with it.

Good luck!!

Paige Rupley

No comments:

Post a Comment