Monday, June 11, 2012

Introduction - Shivani Bajaj

Hi everyone,

My name is Shivani Bajaj and this will be my last semester at University of Houston-Clear Lake.  I am graduating in August 2012 with an MBA degree.  I did my Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in commerce, and a post graduate diploma in Financial Management from India.  Prior to this, I worked for about 10 years as a team member of accounts department in an autonomous body under Ministry of Defense, India.
My interests include listening music, reading, cooking and spending time with my family and friends.  I am excited that we are near to graduation and looking forward to go back to my family, especially my son.  I further look forward to achieve a managerial position in a corporate to use my knowledge and skills learned from my qualification and past experience.  I believe in continuous learning and I am sure that this strategic management course will provide lot of new and exciting knowledgeable skills.

This is my first time to blog, but I am sure that this will help me to have in-depth knowledge about latest technologies of business and communication.  This is an exciting way to share your ideas with others, and learn from other’s ideas.

Good luck to all of you not only for this semester but for your coming future.

Shivani Bajaj

No comments:

Post a Comment