Saturday, June 9, 2012

Introduction - Vijeta Salunkhe


Hello Everyone,

My name is Vijeta Salunkhe; I have earned my Bachelor of medicine and Bachelor of surgery degree from Grant Medical College, India. I practiced medicine in India for a while. I came to the United States after I married my husband. 

After coming to the United States I decided to pursue a dual degree program Masters in health care administration / Masters of Business Administration (MHA/MBA) degree at the University of Houston Clear-lake with an anticipated graduation date of August 2012. In the next five years I want to see myself as a Physician Administrator.   

My Personal strengths are listening to others, helping people, participating in volunteer activities, good networking and communication skills. I like to play with my son. I like music, reading magazines especially fortune and business week; playing table tennis, cricket and badminton.

My favorite quote is “If you want to succeed you should strike out on new paths, rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success” By John D. Rockefeller.

Good luck for this semester!

Regards,
Vijeta Salunkhe.

No comments:

Post a Comment