Sunday, June 10, 2012

Introduction
Me in a nutshell, I am a mature professional that has decided to go back to school and get my Bachelors Degree in Health Administration.  My only regret at this point, is that I did not come to this decision sooner.  I am taking my last two classes this summer and I plan to graduate in December.  Now, I finally see the light at the end of this very long tunnel.

Currently, I work in the health care field and have hopes of continuing my employment with my current employer armed with a degree that will open doors for me career wise that have been up to now closed.

 I must admit, I am a little aphensive about this courses because there are so many new learning tools.  Bloging is one; so, my fellow classmates, if I reach out for help, please answer my call. 

No comments:

Post a Comment