Sunday, June 10, 2012

Luke Phillippi - Introduction Post

I currently work for a full service multifamily real estate company that develops, constructs and manages apartment communities through the U.S.  My role includes new business development to grow our third party management group, asset management of approximately 2400 units and acquisitions of investment properties.  I greatly enjoy my career and have been working in the multifamily industry for over seven years in markets throughout America including all major cities in Texas, Los Angeles, the bay area, southeast and Florida. 

In my spare time I enjoy listening to music as well as playing the guitar, working out and playing basketball, grabbing a bite at one of the many amazing Houston restaurants and traveling to any new location to take in the culture.

I look forward to developing my blogging skills as I have never experienced doing so before and hope that this will transfer to more in-depth knowledge of this type of technology and communication...it's an incredible way to share knowledge, experiences and information!

Luke Phillippi

1 comment:

  1. Luke I tried a new restaurant last night, Underbelly on Westheimer. Its centralized around Houston food. I highly recommend it.

    Good luck in this quick summer class.

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete