Monday, June 11, 2012

Introduction Kimberly Watt

I currently work as a Bookkeeper and Customer Service Representative at H-E-B. I work full time in addition to taking three summer school classes. I am majoring in Professional Accounting. I am the last one in my family still in school. My twin sister just graduated from UHCL in May with a bachelors in Fine Arts and my older brother just received his MBA in December.
I enjoy reading murder mystery novels and playing games (mostly cards). I am a very family-oriented person and I love playing with my niece and nephew. My niece just turned four and my nephew is nine months old. We are teaching my niece how to swim and my nephew how to walk.
This is just a few things about my family and me. I hope you enjoyed reading about it.
Kimberly Watt

No comments:

Post a Comment