Sunday, June 10, 2012

Introduction - Nicolas Morrison

My name is Nicolas Morrison, and I am in the Professional Accounting B.S./M.S. program at UHCL.  I will conclude undergraduate work this summer and seek to begin graduate work in the fall.  My goal is to pass the CPA exam at the conclusion of graduate work.

Interests include reading about current trends in science and space, drawing, and watching movies.

I work as a substitute teacher for Pearland Independent School District for all grades K-12, having been employed there since 2009.  Previous employers include Metals USA and Coca-Cola Enterprises; both are members of the distribution industry.  Exposure to various levels of the supply chain prompted my interest in accounting, which has proved to be a good fit for me.  Substitute teaching has been good for my schedule as a full-time student, though I will soon seek entry-level accounting work to gain further experience in the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment