Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Introduction - Sarah Jorgensen


Hello! I am Sarah Kimbrough, but on here it shows as Sarah Jorgensen since I recently married.

I am currently in my last semester at the University of Houston Clear Lake. I will be receiving my Bachelors in General Business upon completion of this semester.

For the past four years I have worked for an international engineering, sales, and manufacturing company as a buyer. We specialize in temperature devices in the oil and gas industry.

During this blog project I hope to become more educated on current business topics. I see this as an opportunity to start my journey with reading and staying up with business journals. This will help me stay in formed on current events after my formal education is complete.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, thanks for getting us started with the first introduction. I hope you find the blog project informative as well!

    ReplyDelete